Sales Rep I (multiple positions)
The Sales Representative I reports directly to the Regional Sales Manager and is responsible for developing target accounts, maintaining and driving new business in a sales territories (multiple positions and locations discussed below).
- Leads all sales and account/planning, forecasting, reporting, management efforts for assigned accounts within territory.
- Understands, assesses, and anticipates customers’ objectives, strategies, and requirements to identify and pursue sales opportunities.
- Acquires new customers and meets sales quota.
- Responsible for escalated customer service issue follow-up, but not the primary contact point for issue resolution.
- Ability to perform both web and onsite system demonstrations.
- Works remote, but must be willing to travel to corresponding territories up to 40% of the time.
- Responsible for one of the following US territories: Northeast, Pacific North or South West.
- Bachelors Degree or work experience equivalent required.
- 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in outside sales.
- Experience in the human resources industry preferred.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate via written or verbal methods
- Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook or MAC equivalent programs.
- Zendesk, HubSpot or other CRM Platform experience preferred
- Experience using modern internet-based customer systems.
- Bilingual a plus
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com