Enterprise Account Manager II
The Enterprise Account Manager II is responsible for inbound / outbound calls and emails from customers. The EAM II is the direct customer advocate and is fully responsible for answering questions and solving problems. Successful EAM II’s provide an experience that exceeds client expectations.
- Successfully manage large enterprise-level accounts.
- Understand and offer FCRA compliance solutions.
- Field both incoming client calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information based on SwiftCheck knowledge base tools.
- Identify customer questions, complaints, concerns, and overall needs.
- Handle customer complaints respectfully and professionally.
- Maintain both professional and personal, at employee’s discretion, relationships through ongoing customer service.
- Follow up with callers on complaint/question status, ensure resolution
- Collaborate with call center team members, sales team members, and other company departments to ensure overall customer and product satisfaction.
- If business needs dictate, mandatory overtime may be required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or work experience equivalent required.
- 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience in customer service call center role.
- 1 – 2 years in enterprise-level customer service preferred.
- Experience assisting HR professionals preferred.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate via written or verbal methods
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills, including internet, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook or MAC equivalent programs.
- Zendesk, HubSpot or other CRM Platform experience preferred
- Experience using modern internet-based customer systems.
- Bilingual a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org